Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Recap

Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a great Christmas. We enjoyed every minute of all our Christmas celebrations! I just thought I would share some pictures although, I was really bad and the Christmas we had with my side of the family I did not take one picture!!! We did get video of family members doing karaoke! I guess was cooking too much food to take pictures!

We were able to stop and visit with Nathan's granddaddy. We had a wonderful time with him, Uncle Doug, and Aunt Arlene. We are so fortunate to have him in our lives.


Jake, Baylie, and Mason showing off their Christmas pajamas at Nana and Granddaddy's house. We celebrated Christmas with Nathan's family the weekend before. It was so much fun having the whole family together.
Jake found a hat!



Opening presents. Do you think Baylie liked what Aunt Mandy, Uncle Douglas, Kylie, and Blaikley got her? I think so!!

All the kids love their Aunt Jenn, especially since she reads them the whole book, not the shorten mommy version!
All the grandkids with their Nana and Granddaddy!
Aunt Mandy and Blaikley.

Nonnie got us tickets to go see Rudolph this year. Mimi, my grandmother, was not feeling well and could not come. We all really missed Mimi, but since she was home Nana, was able to come with us. The kids really enjoyed having both their grandmothers at the show with them! I think this is going to have to be a new tradition!





BACK HOME IN HOUSTON!Christmas Eve we went to church and the wait began for Santa to come. The inflatable one had been camping out our house for the past month, but the kids were ready for the REAL one to come now. They both were soooooo excited this year! It really made Christmas 10 times more fun!

He CAME!!!!


Enjoying the Santa gifts in the house!

The girls Christmas morning!

The boys Christmas morning! Please ignore Jake's snot!

No comments: