Friday, January 30, 2009

Week in Pictures!

We enjoyed the nice weather outside. That is the best thing about living in Texas even if it is right in the middle of winter you will still have many days in the 60's and 70's! The kids had a blast playing together on their swing set. Although, Jake can climb on the rock wall himself, Sissy was there to give him a leg up anyway.




Everything looks better upside down!

I told her to just climb up normally. I wanted some "natural" shots. She can't help put pose a little.


Always there to help.



This is what Baylie thinks is going to the slide normally.

I think we need some more testosterone in the house. When you have an older sister it is completely normal to dress up, wear a crown, and perform dances. I should know because I put my brothers through the same torture Jake endures. The thing is, Jake thinks it is what all boys do! Nathan about died when he said he could not leave for church without his purse! Thank goodness th purse he chose was his case with all his cars. Still I don't think Nathan appreciates the term, my purse, when it is coming out of his son's mouth!


His crown!


Wearing his sister's boots

I think this is before a performance they put on for me.

Trying on my boots!










No comments: