Lauren and Baylie the April babies!
Baylie, Lauren, and Kenzi the 3 BFFs
At the beginning of last week Jake was not feeling well at all! He sarted cutting his two year molars on the top of his mouth. After days of crying, no sleep, and not eating because "Mommy, teeth hurt!!" we passed the hard part. Hallelujah!! I don't remember Baylie ever having this much trouble with her teeth. Nathan made the same comment, but I did not chime in with my theory that the reason was probably because Jake is a man. Men do not have a high pain tolerance, what so ever! I felt so bad for the poor baby, but I have to admit I was about to check myself into the looney bin after all the crying and lack of sleep!!
Poor Baby!
Big Sis, taking care of the runny nose!
Last weekend we were blessed by my precious sister-in-law and my 2 nieces' visit. My brother-in-law, Douglas worked at a DiscipleNow in south Houston so Mandy, Kylie, and Blaikley came to stay with us for the weekend!! We had a great time with the girls. Saturday, Matthew came over with Mason, so all the grandkids were together. Mandy was the only smart one to take her camera to the park and get a picture of all 5 together. I am hoping to get that one from her soon!
The kids and Uncle Nay Nay played doctor for a long time. I cut play time short after Jake started sticking all the Q-tips in his nose. Blaikley spent the whole time putting things in a pill bottle. I think she might be a pharmacist.
Jake handled himself with all the girls in the house!
After a fun filled weekend we began a fun filled week! Monday, I met my friend Staci and her kids Caleb and Sophia at Chick-Fil-A. The kids had a great time playing and I had fun finally being able to catch up with Staci. After Chick-Fil-A I headed over to the Target and found some FABULOUS deals on baby items!! The best item I bought on my shopping spree was the Body Pillow!! Oh my goodness! How did I ever survive my other pregnancies without it! It is the best invention ever!! The best part is I got it for 75% off!! I might never go back to a regular pillow again pregnant or not pregnant!
Wednesday, I am facilitating a Bible Study in the morning. It is called Beauty By the Book and is written by my Aunt Laurie. It is an amazing study on Proverbs. I am learning a whole lot and I am enjoying all the women in the study! If you get a chance scheck out her website. She is also going to be on Life Today on February 5th.
Now, I am gearing up for another fun filled weekend. I tell you what the good times never end here at the Barron House!
No comments:
Post a Comment