Sunday, January 4, 2009

Deals

For those who know me well, know that I like to find me some good deals!! With the New Year, begins a new budget so, before Nathan and I sit down to figure it all out I jumped on some great deals before having to answer for them. I have been using other blogs to help me find some great buys. I have a couple linked to my blog Baby Good Buys and Bargain Shopper Lady these 2 blogs have really helped me out! I also love to research things on my own, and have found many coupon codes just by typing the store name and coupon code next to it. When I find a good deal I will try to make sure I share it will you. I've done so many lately that I forget what all I have coming to me in the mail. It's like Christmas all over again, btu the best part is that I got everything CHEAP! Below is the latest deal I have found.

With Jake's birthday and the holidays I have taken a ton of pictures! Usually, I just leave them on my computer and post some on our blog. Well, Walgreens is having a 50 4x6 prints for $5 sale and each print after that is just 10 cents as well. All you have to do is type in the coupon code fifty and there you go! Just make sure you do it before Jan. 10th. I upload the prints I want and then choose the store I want to pick them up at. What is also great about Walgreens is that you can pay for your pictures and send them to another store. I do this for my mom. I tell her I put in an order and she goes and picks them up at the Walgreens by her house.

I hope you enjoy the deals and get your pictures off the computer like I am. I am also hoping to remember to share some good recipes. I probably won't do it every week, but will try a little more often.

No comments: