While Jeff and Nicci went to see the David Letterman show the rest of us went to Radio City Music Hall and saw the Rockettes perform. It was a great show and we really enjoyed it. I made the mistake of telling Baylie that we were in the same theater that Little Orphan Annie came to in Annie. At the end of the show she started crying when I asked her what was wrong she said she did not get to see Annie!!
Nathan, Baylie, and I at Radio City. We left Jake in Philadelphia with my grandmother and great aunt Karen. That boy was spoiled the whole day!!
Sweet Christopher sporting his Texas shirt! (Nathan and I did not give that to him!)
After Radio City it was time for us to head home. The quickest way to the train was via subway. So Baylie was able to experience her first NYC subway ride. What the picture does not show is that we shared our subway ride with about 500 high school cheerleaders who were there to perform for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
1 comment:
Can you put me in your suitcase next time! You looked like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment