The night before Thanksgiving Nathan and I weent on a dinner cruise with the whole Barr family and 100 other middle school cheerleaders. It was a lot of fun and Nathan and I got to see how our lives would possibly be in 10 years! Here is a picture of Philadelphia from our boat.


After the boat Nathan and I met up with Jeff and Nicci to help celebrate Nicci's birthday. I was a lot of fun just hanging out with them. They are a great couple. Here is our couple pictures in front of the tree. Notice my belly!
After a fun evening out we all woke up early to go to the parade to watch Devin perform. We had a great time at the parade and got on the local television station a lot!! One thing about everyone in our family is that we know how to ham it up to get some face time no matter where we are at!
After the parade we headed back and had a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. We watched football all day and played a highly competitive game of spoons. It was a great week and we hated to leave. We love all our family and wish were closer, okay we wish they lived closer. There is a reason God placed this girl in Texas! I can't wait to see them all again, how about a beach in the summer?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment