Monday, April 13, 2009
Yee Haw!
Before Colt's arrival Nathan and I wanted to have some fun family time with Baylie and Jake. The Houston rodeo was going on so Nathan took the Friday off and we went to enjoy the last weekend. Nathan and I went to opening day to see Rascal Flatts put on an amazing concert. This time we went to see the animals and enjoy the rides.
Before the rodeo begins in Houston the trail riders come from all over and ride into downtown Houston. One of their stops is at our church during Mother's Day Out. This picture was taken by my friend Tara, of Baylie and Jake having a sweet time together.
Since I was unable to enjoy the rides I posed in front of a horse with the kids instead. I loved seeing people's faces as they saw me waddling around everywhere. I was hoping this would send me into labor, but no such luck!

Nathan, Baylie, and Jake enjoyed the carnival rides a lot! Baylie ending up going on the slide again by herself! She is such a big girl. They also went on the Ferris wheel, but Nathan had the camera in his pocket, so no pictures of that. They were so cute though riding it. It was the one ride Baylie wanted to go on before we left. Whenever they went by me they would wave or hold their hands in the air. It was so adorable and I really enjoyed watching their faces.
Inside the Reliant Center they have the petting zoo and all the exhibits. We saw animals that just had their babies, a longhorn, cattle bigger than a mack truck, and of course Jake loved the John Deere tractors.

We had such an awesome time together. Houston puts on an amazing rodeo, you need to go at least once in your life. Afterwards the kids were so pooped they fell asleep as soon as we got in the car! That is when you know you had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment