Well, I went to the doctor today. I am almost dilated to a 3, but after she checked me I got the news that she could not get me in on Friday to be induced. The earliest she could schedule for is Tuesday, March 31st. I have to admit I was quite bummed. I just tell myself that it is all in God's timing anyway and He will bring Colt into the world when the time is right.
I have had severe swelling in my right leg and spent all Saturday afternoon in the ER waiting to see if I had a blood clot. PTL there was no clot, but I was told to stay off of my feet. Today, I was told to start walking to get things progressing. So, I have a problem. Do I walk and have my leg hurt and swell beyond recognition again or do I walk and help Colt progress? HMMM. I think I am just going to do the shopping I need to do, but I will not go on 3 mile power walking trips like I am so tempted to do. I feel like I am getting pretty close anyway and I have work on my patience. Just continue to keep us in your prayers. I have a my mom here, my mother-in-law, and my dad is coming in on Friday. Everyone is eagerly awaiting his arrival and you know me I don't like to disappoint anyone. Then again there are things I just can't control and this is one of them.
On another note, Baylie had her party on Saturday and it went really well. My friend, Carol was the official photographer for the party since I could not move around with my big foot. She is going to upload them all and send them to me. Once I get them I will share all the cute pictures she got. I hope you all have a great week and we'll keep you posted!
2 comments:
Can you wear any kind of compression stocking on that leg and it still be safe for Colt, but it would help move a clot along...?
My left leg was swollen at the end of my pregancy. Did an ultrasound on the entire leg - found nothing. My left foot is still swollen to this day!
Post a Comment