Baylie's first celebration was a tea party with her girl friends. We went to a cute little tea room in Tomball. Tomball is a town around us that has a main street that is lined with antique shops and boutiques. It is a lot like Main Street in Grapevine but a little more of a country feel. The tea room was precious. They decorated the private room and had tea cups and saucers set on the table. The girls were able to pour their own lemonade from a little tea pot. My friend, Carol, came and was the official photographer for me,but I can't download the 200 pictures she took to my computer so I am sharing the few I got with mine.
Baylie played with this tea set for a long time, too bad the ones we have gotten her have been broken by the destroyer as known as Jake.
After the party we headed home for the family celebration. Baylie did not feel well that night so the pictures I got did not turn out. Her big gift was a charm bracelet. My family and Nathan's parents gave her charms to put on her bracelet. Nathan and I gave her the birthday cake and big sis charm, my brothers gave her a special niece charm, my parents gave her a crown, my grandmother gave her a 5, and Nathan's parents gave her a cross and ballet slippers. I am excited to add to it through out the years.
Baylie's birthday is the same day we brought Colt home from the hospital. My mom came through for us and got pink cupcakes for Baylie's school celebration and then she went to the party store and got all sorts of decorations and balloons for our house. Nathan picked the kids up from school and brought Baylie a bouquet of Gerber daisies. She absolutely LOVED it! When she got home she was amazed at all the decorations and she even had another birthday cake! The best thing she said she got for her birthday was that Colt and I were home for it!! How sweet is that!! My sweet little girl has truly grown up. She loves her family and friends so much, but what is even better is that she loves The Lord even more! I pray that her love continues to grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment