A cowgirl always has time to pose for a picture!Well, I am enjoying the camera a lot! (Read the last post if you want to know why I, I mean Nathan, has a new camera.) As I looked at the new pictures I took of the kids I realized they are no longer little babies. Don't get me wrong they will always be my babies, but Baylie looked like a big girl and Jake no longer had the baby face that I just saw a week ago. They are growing fast. I am amazed the skills that they have mastered. Baylie has gotten really good at coloring in the lines and the conversations with her friends makes them sound like they are 15! Jake's vocabulary has rapidly improved. He is saying a lot of words, his favorite phrase is Let's Go! I wonder where he hears that from?!? :) My absolute favorite thing is that they are both learning about the Lord. I was amazed the other day when Baylie and I talked about her friend, Kenzi, who is moving to Ohio. Baylie asked if we could pray for her family every night for God to keep them safe! We all prayed for them right there in the car! Thank you Father for a daughter who has a heart for you already. I pray everyday that her heart grows fonder of having a relationship with The King. This weekend Jake pointed to the sky and said God! Praise the Lord he is already picking things up at 16 months!! Father, I pray that Jake becomes close to you and seeks to be a strong Christian man after your heart. Here are the pictures of the rapidly growing Barron kids!
Jake and Baylie enjoying a toy they have not played with in forever, but since it is going to one of Nathan's friends they seem to have rediscovered how much they LOVE it!
3 comments:
Yea! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad that you have joined us! Bailey & Jake are getting so big, they are adorable!
This is awesome! Perfect timing for when we go more than two days without seeing you after we move.
P.S. Thanks for praying for that crazy family that is moving to Ohio - they need it! =)
~Kari
I love that you are now a blogger! Cute family pic in the black shirts!
Post a Comment