Well, I am here to say I am sorry to all the garage sale buyers. You did not steal our camera and I am sorry, although, the lady with the glasses and short hair did still swipe some things. I went to my MDO meeting last night and I took Nathan's car. Since I had garlic bread with dinner I looked for some gum in the console. I did not find any gum, but I did find our camera!! Nathan and I had washed our cars after the garage sale and I guess it was put in the console when we were moving cars. I cannot believe that we found it! I really do feel bad for trashing the people that came to our garage sale. I'm sorry. I am excited that I got pictures that I did not realize were on the camera!! I forgot that pictures of Easter, Baylie's party, and my niece Kylie's party were still stuck in the camera.
Baylie posing while hunting for Easter eggs
Jake giving his G.Q. pose on Easter
Baylie's Party
Cinderella enjoying her day!!
Jake and Baylie at Kylie's party in the indoor playground.
1 comment:
oh...that is too funny! hey..but you got a brand new camera! :)
Post a Comment