Monday, May 12, 2008

Photo Shoot


It was a gorgeous day today, and since I have not had Baylie's 4 year pictures done I thought I could just do them myself in the backyard. So, we put a dress on and the photo shoot began. I am not a photographer, but Baylie is a model in training. Here are a few of the shots I got to today. Hope you enjoy!


Monkey see, Monkey Do. It was really funny today. Jake wanted to pose like his big sister. Here is the ending pose. What you don't see since I don't want to upload a hundred pictures is that I basically have a flip book of Jake coming into the scene, sitting down, getting on his stomach, lifting his head, adjusting his eyes, and pose! It was hilarious and Baylie was cracking up the whole time!



I love how the sun is coming through the bushes. It is amazing to think that the Lord controls it all!



Sweet angel.


This one is my favorite. Precious.

No comments: