Friday, June 5, 2009

A New Season

There are many different seasons in our lives and we are enjoying the wonderful season we are in. Right now I am sitting here listening to Colt talk to himself and giggle and coo. It is so precious. We are waiting for Baylie and Jake to return from a few days with both sets of grandparents. Nathan and I are so blessed by God that we could never express how much we appreciate His goodness. With the beginning of summer upon us we are starting some new adventures. Jake and Baylie are starting swim lessons next week and they are both sooo excited. I can't wait to see how they do. Colt is growing bigger everyday and is really aware of his surroundings. He was 2 months on the 31st and at his appointment he weighed 14 pounds 5 ounces and was 23 and 1/2 inches long. He is really getting stronger during his tummy time and I have a feeling he will be rolling over in a few weeks!

Another new adventure we are taking on is moving! Nathan and I put our house on the market last month and we already have a contract on it! We also have found a house that we put an offer on. We are scheduled to close on both July 15th. Please pray that all goes smoothly. We are excited because the house we found is in a neighborhood that a few of our friends live in. Which means that Baylie will be going to kindergarten with some kids she knows. I think that it is a true blessing how everything has worked out and it reminds us so much how God is Good all the time!! Nathan and I have really learned to trust the Lord with all things big and small, and how we need to make Him apart of everything we do day to day, even the when I do the dishes God is there.

No comments: