Monday, February 9, 2009
Wonderful Weekends!
The weather has been beautiful in Houston the past few weeks and we have taken advantage of every minute of it! Last weekend Baylie and I had a girl day. We went to the tea room where I am going to have her party, we went ahead and ordered her birthday cake from a bakery nearby and then we did some shopping. After shopping I took her to a friends birthday party where she enjoyed a princess bounce house and pony rides. I did not have my camera to capture any of it, but we really had a great time together. While we were out doing our girl thing the boys went to Double Dave's and pigged out on the buffet and then Nathan took Jake to McDonald's to play. I left the camera at home which ended up being a good thing because Nathan' brother Matthew stopped by on his motorcycle. Jake loves motorcycles, although he did not know what to think seeing one so up close. As you can see by the picture he face says it all!
This weekend was very warm. Yes, my kids are in bathing suits in the beginning of February!! They both helped Nathan wash his car and then enjoyed their bikes. I think Jake watered our grass more than wash the car, but our grass is in dire need of water, so we were grateful he gave it a drink..JPG)
We spent the rest of the day taking it easy at the house. Our Sunday School class has decided to pair 3 families together for a few months so we can do things together and get to know one another better. Saturday we had the other 2 couples over at our house for dinner and some good conversation. The only problem is while we were enjoying our good adult conversation we left the kids in charge upstairs. BIG MISTAKE! My friend's daughter found the lotion in the kids' bathroom and decided her hair needed a deep conditioning treatment. She is the CUTEST thing ever! Nathan and I are still laughing about this a few days later! She only put the lotion on her hair, not anywhere else, but I know Wendy had a great time trying to get it all out when they got home. We had a fabulous time with the families and are looking forward to the next couple of months hanging out with them!
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I love seeing you and Nathan enjoy your kids so much. How's the pregnancy going?
Post a Comment