Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not an Outie!

As I am nearing the end of my fabulous pregnancy I find myself embarking on a new territory that I have never had to deal with before. My belly button is starting to pop out!! NO!!!!!!!! With the first two kids my belly button stayed in, in fact it was a smooth surface like I did not have one. Now, oh now, it is wanting to say hi to everyone we see!! The worst part is when I wear a shirt. It is not flat with a pop out, it is like one of those cookies with the hershey kiss in the middle. You know it caves in, then kiss pops out of the middle. I have my own sweet drop cookie on my belly! Why has this happened for my 3rd child, I don't know!?!?!

Each pregnancy has definitely been different. Colt is pretty low like Jake was, but instead of a ball shaped belly it is more like an inner tube shaped belly. I am feeling really good and I am so looking forward to seeing Colt's sweet face in less than 2 months! People are betting on if he will look like me or Nathan. Judging by the looks of the other two I don't think there is any doubt I will have another Nathan, but maybe with blue eyes? One can dream, but I love my dark eyed beauties! We are all getting excited about our new addition, we just need to start working on the nursery! Well, if you see me and my belly button is saying hi, just ignore and move on. I try to find ways to keep it down, but there are times it wants everyone to know that there is a kiss in the middle of my tummy!

1 comment:

Team Pitney said...

ha. My belly button always pokes out during pregnancy. Not sure if I would use them but I saw this at the maternity store..too funny!

http://www.picklesandicecream.com/078684m.html

The kids are so adorable. : )