Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Camping Party!
I feel like I am a person who has it together for the most part, but for some reason I cannot keep up with cameras. We went up to the DFW area for Thanksgiving, so I made sure that I brought my camera to capture all the great family moments. Did I take pictures? No, I was too busy eating and talking to stop and take pictures!! I made sure to grab it when we left because I did not want to lose it. Well, when we got home could not find it anywhere! Of course!! I had Jake's party the next weekend and no camera to take pictures. Well, my wonderful friend and teaching partner, Anne came to my rescue and let me use her camera as long as I needed. Here are some pictures of Jake's camping party.
Jake got this great Aggie football uniform from my parents. He LOVES it!! He wears it all the time and walks around throwing and kicking his Aggie football. We are going to try to not do the throwing and kicking in the house, but that is easier said than done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment